• Storage Tanks - 36 stainless steel (304) storage tanks ranging from 5,000 gallons to 8,500 gallons, Nitrogen blanket and heating
• Several small mix tanks
• Filtration - Various cartridge and bag filters
• Solids Handling - Powder screening; Supersack charging systems
• Particle size reduction - IKA high-speed powder dispersion system
Cherry Burrell homogenizer; Zinger mill; Bead mill
• Ozonation treatment
• Extensive analytical laboratory and development laboratory capabilities
• Drum Flaking - Buflovac 316L stainless steel 24 inches dia x 24 inches wide chilled drum flaker
• Pilot scale Cowles Blade mixing system
InChem has installed a new 316L stainless steel, chilled drum flaker at its Toll Solutions facility.
With a capacity ranging from 500 – 2,000 lbs per hour, and an operating temperature as low as 5°C, InChem now offers to customers high quality toll flaking services.
Inert atmosphere, small quantities, high temperature feed and low-temperature finished product are all available in a wide variety of packaging options.
Toll Solutions’ Modern Facilities Include Diverse Reactors, Blending Vessels, Dispersion And Emulsion Vessels
Toll Solutions LLC is a division of InChem Corp., specializing in toll and custom dispersion, emulsion and blending services for a wide range of chemical and industrial companies.
Located in Duncan, SC, right off Interstate 85, Toll Solutions’ modern facilities include diverse reactors, blending vessels, dispersion and emulsion vessels, solids handling, drum flaking and mixing equipment, adaptable to a wide range of chemical processing needs.
Toll Solutions is ISO 9001:2008 Certified. See equipment details below or contact us for further information.
Processing Equipment List